|Islam A Challenge To Religion.|
|Written by G. A. Parwez|
1) Madhhab (Religion) is merely some sort of subjective experience and is concerned only with the so-called private relationship between God and man.
Deen (Debt; paid through submission to the Qur’anic guidance in every area of your existence, except religion which is given no value) is an objective reality and a system of collective life.
2) Every follower of a madhhab (religion) is satisfied that he has established a communion with the almighty, and the objective of each individual is his own salvation.
The aim of Deen, on the other hand, is the welfare and progress of all mankind, and the character and constitution of a society indicates whether or not it is founded upon the Divine Law.
3) Madhhab (Religion) does not afford us any objective criterion by which we could determine whether or not our actions are producing the desired results.
In a social order governed by Deen, the development of a collective and harmonious life correctly indicates whether or not the people are pursuing the right course.
4) Madhhab (Religion) is hostile to scientific investigation and is adversary of reason, so that it could flourish unhampered with the aid of a blind faith.
Deen helps in the development of human reason and knowledge, allows full freedom to accept or reject on the basis of reason and arguments, and encourages investigation and discovery of all the natural phenomena to illumine the path of human life and its advancement in the light of the Permanent Values.
5) Madhhab (Religion) follows the susceptibilities and prejudices of men and pampers them.
Deen seeks to lead men to a path of life that is in harmony with the realities of life.
6) In every age, therefore, madhhab (Religion) sets up new idols and mumbo-jumbo in order to keep the people’s attention away from real problems of life.
But Deen is rational and radical: it breaks all idols, old and new, and is never variable in its principles.
7) Madhhab (Religion) induces a perpetual sense of fear in the minds of men and seeks to frighten them into conformity;
While Deen treats fear as a form of polytheism and seeks to make men courageous, daring and self-reliant.
8) Madhhab (Religion) prompts men to bow before every seat of authority and prestige, religious as well as temporal
Deen encourages man to walk about with his head erect, and attain self-confidence.
9) Madhhab (Religion) induces man to flee from struggle of life.
But Deen calls upon him to face the realities of life squarely, whatever the hazards.
10) Madhhab (Religion) treats the world of matter with contempt and calls upon man to renounce it. It promises paradise only in the hereafter as a reward for the renunciation of the material world.
Deen, on the other hand, enjoins the conquest of matter and leads man to immeasurable heights of attainment. It exhorts him to seek well-being and happiness in this world as well as felicity in the life hereafter.
11) Madhhab (Religion) encourages belief in fatalism, and this tends to dissuade man from active life and self-development.
Deen gives man power to challenge fate, and provides energy for a life of activity and self-development.
12) Madhhab (Religion) seeks to comfort the weak, the helpless and the oppressed with the belief that the affairs of this world are governed by the will of god and that its acceptance and resignation helps to endear them to god. This sort of teaching naturally tends to morbidity, and emboldens their religious leaders who profess to interpret the will of god, so that they indulge in their misdeeds with perfect impunity and persuade the adherents to a complete and quite submission.
Deen, on the other hand, raises the banner of revolt against all forms of tyranny and exploitation .It calls upon the weak and the oppressed to follow the divine laws and thereby seek to establish a social order in which all tyrants and oppressors will be forced to accept the dictates of right and justice. In this social order, there is no place for dictators, capitalists or priests. They are all enemies of Deen.
13) Madhhab (Religion) enjoins religious meditation in the name of worship and thus induces self-deception.
Deen exhorts men to assert themselves and struggle perpetually for the establishment of the Divine Social Order, and its betterment when attained. Worship (is a Christian concept and not of value within Islam) Deen really means obedience to the Laws of Allah.
14) Madhhab (Religion) frowns and sneers at all things of art and beauty.
Deen defies those who forbid the enjoyment of the good and beautiful things of life, which Allah has created for the enjoyment of man.
15) Madhhab (Religion) denounces everything new and declares all innovation as sin.
Deen holds that the needs and demands of human life keep changing with the changes in the conditions of life; change and innovation are, therefore, demanded by life itself. Only the Divine Laws are immutable.
It should now be easy for us to see the fundamental difference between Deen and Madhhab (Religion). Islam means saying “Yes” to life; while the response of religion is “No”!
Thus Islam is an open Challenge to religion as such.
|God And Allah|
|The Meaning Of Life|
|Freedom Means Responsibility|
|This Earth Is Precious|
|The Five Pillows Of Islam.|
|The Blinding Light Of Islam Extinguished.|
|Islam Demands Reason.|
|Life After Death. Part One. Jahannam|
|Life After Death part two. Jannah|
|The Unnecessary Energy Crisis: How to Solve It Quickly.|
|The HIV-AIDS Question.|
|INDUCTION AND EXTREME OATH OF THE JESUITS|
|A Debate On Money.|
|The Advent Of The Muslims.|
|Islam A Challenge To Religion.|
|The Three Given Keys Of Existence.|
|The Heavens The Earth And The Qur’an.|
|The Engines of Creation.|
|A Dying Ember|
|Melded Multiple Infinities.|
|A Sadness Within Me.|
|The Dichotomy of humanity; the singular unity of being both Mortal and Immortal.|
|The purpose of humanities creation.|
|Interface With Islam|
|The potentials of Death.|
|Why the banks are failing.|
|The Subjugated Mind.|
|THE BEGINNING OF THE LIE|
|CHAPTER 6 from the book "DESCENT into SLAVERY”|
|Theft: Punishment or Relief|
|The Fractional Reserve Banking System.|
|COSMOS WITHOUT GRAVITATION|
|The Symbols of Religion.|
|The Big Bang, a BIG lie.|
|The formation of a galaxy, evolving a universe.|
|Our Conscious Mind As An Electromagnetic Field|
|THE GEOMETRY OF SPACE|
|Hadith (part one).|
|Hadith Continued (part two).|
|Confessions Of English Spy Who Helped create Wahhabism.|
|Law of Men. (The First Crusade)|
|Rex Offa of Albien (Britain)|
|Constitution of Allah. Transfinite Consciousness.|
|THE REAL REASON WHY WOMEN HAVE BEEN OPPRESSED|
|The Human Soul Nexus.|
|The History of Arabic Grammar.|
|Why do the Innocent suffer, the answer.|
|A Careful Linguistic Analyasis of the term Allah.|
|I skipped, and I danced, and I sang.|
|Who destroyed Alexandria Library?|
|The Empty Vessel.|
|Islam: What is the Quran and Sunnah? (Written in Arabic)|
|The Lie of Hijab. (Written in Arabic)|
|Human Energy Economic System.|
|Aspartame is Rumsfeld's Disease: A Politically-Induced Biochemical Disaster Of Global Proportions.|
|Establishing the Islamic Community.|
|Sovereignty is with Allah alone|
|University community model.|
|COMPLAINTS OF CONVERTS|
|The Skill of Discourse|
|The Natural Rights Clothes Shop|
|Meanings of Terms of law|
|A simple Lexicon investigation of a single verse of the Qur'an|
|The Onion of Ownership.|
|Police State: What is a police Officer?|
|Free Energy Plasma Engine|
|Part One. The Writ|
|Part Three: Moot Administrators of Tortious Relief|
|Part Four - Wite and Surety Bonds|
|Eight point community plan|
|Equitable Allodial Utilisation (overview)|
|Proposed Method of Allodium Witnessed Declaration|
|Affidavit of Allodium Witnessed Declaration|
|‘Bona Gestura’ Bond of Allodarii|
|Notice of pursuance of Allodium Witnessed Declaration|
|Declaration of Allodial Utilisation|
|Polycentric community (overview)|
|Surety Bond (overview)|
|Reciprocated Agreement of Surety Bond|
|Allodial Labour Trading (overview)|
|The Repository (overview)|
|Bonded Cooperative Business System|
|Plenary Allodium Utilisation Averment|
|Cooperative Assurance System|
|Cooperative Car Assurance|
|The Fraud of War|
|The Fraud of Democracy|
|The Fraud of Sovereignty|
|The Third State of Consciousness|
|Inherent Power (short overview)|
|How a Substantive Moot of Inherent Power Functions through Axioms of the Land|
|Part Five - Tort - Duty of Care - Outcast|
|The System Second Series|
|The Law, Courts and Jurisdiction|
|The Fraud of Copyright|
|The Fraud of Government|
|The Fraud of Capitalism|
|The Court System versus the Moot System|
|A Duty of Care|
|The Concept and Structure of Polycentric community|
|The Fraud of Economics|
|The Protected Paedophiles, Child Rapists, Child Torturers, and Child Murders of the British Establis|
|Tortious Relief Arbitration|
|Unilateral Bond of Repository Administrator|
|The Fraud of the Hospital System|
|Hemp Drugs Commission Report, completed in 1894|
|A Bonded Militia|
|Duty of Care Trading Declaration (food)|
|Bonded Cooperative Networks|
|Freedom or Slavery|
|Part Six - Relief, Recourse and the Jury|